Dollar General Distribution Center Marion Indiana
- A post-production warehouse for finished goods.
- A distribution center for a set of products is a warehouse or other specialized building, often with refrigeration or air conditioning, which is stocked with products (goods) to be re-distributed to retailers, to wholesalers or directly to consumers.
- Distribution centers store and sort goods using warehouse space so that full truckloads of merchandise can be sent to a single destination or to multiple destinations along a specific route.
- Dollar General, Corp is a chain of variety stores operating in 35 U.S. states. The chain operates over 9,000 stores and its headquarters is located in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, a suburb of Nashville. The stores were founded in 1939 by Cal Turner in Scottsville, Kentucky as J.L.
- Marion is a city in Grant County, Indiana, United States. The population was 30,830 as of the 2006 census. The city is the county seat of Grant County. It is named for Francis Marion, a Brigadier General from South Carolina in the American Revolutionary War.
Balzac Fresh Food Distribution Center
Solar installation on Walmart's Buckeye, Arizona distribution center
The installation includes solar panel covered parking, which also provides shade for our associates to park their vehicles.